Previsualizing Angela Bulloch’s exhibition at the MAAT in Lisbon.
- 3D Modeling
- Motion Capture
About the Project
Development of a tool for previsualizing the exhibition Anima Vectorias of the Canadian British artist Angela Bulloch at the Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology (MAAT) in Lisbon.
Projection test with the artist at the exhibition venue in April 2019.
Aim of the Interactive Tool
- Support the dialogue between artist, curators and technicians.
- Visualise spatial constellations in relation to human scale.
- Preview the functionality of interactive elements.
- Move and exchange assets during gameplay.
- Experience 16 channel spatial audio.
- Use recorded gameplay videos for projection in the actual exhibition.
Game prototype of the exhibition Anima Vectorias with overlaid artist sketch, screencast from Unreal Engine.
Video Content Production
3D LIDAR effect test with facial motion capture sequence.